British Standard Pipeline Marking & Identification Tape
Use at filling points, drain valves and flanging joints.
- The Health & Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996 place a great deal of emphasis on the labelling and identification of pipework.
- It is recommended that pipes are identified at points where employees are likley to be exposed to the contents of the pipe.
- 92/58 EEC Pipe Marking Directive provides guidance on the use of different colours to identify the contents of pipework and its associated risks.
- Made from vinyl laminated with a polypropylene film to offer greater durability and protection.
- Temperature range from -40o to +70oC