- Includes step by step process of identifying hazards, evaluating and reducing risks involved
Do It Yourself Risk Assessment Kits.
- A risk assessment is an examination of hazards in the workplace that could potentially cause harm to the workforce
- All businesses are required to conduct risk assessments. According to the Health and Safety Regulations 1999 those with 5 or moreemployees must record this information
- Each assessment form has perforations which allow them to be stored separately
- Assessment packs contain a fully illustrated information guide and eight assessment forms with step by step instructions
- Size: A4